A leader in their sector, this hugely successful food solutions business, are seeking a talented and dynamic Engineering Manager in their state of the art commercial and manufacturing facility in west Dublin. The company produces just shy of 200 product SKU’s for both the UK and Irish markets. This position has become available due to a retirement. The organisation is experiencing significant growth and thus has a continuous requirement for increasingly efficient manufacturing processes and establishing a robust maintenance schedule to reduce down-time.
- Reporting into the Site Director this position is responsible for leading a team of 9 staff across Projects, scheduling and maintenance.
- Support production operations to ensure key deliverables are achieved across the site.
- Run preventative maintenance schedule for the site to reduce ‘fire-fighting’ tactics and down-time thus increasing productivity.
- Analyse current equipment and identify potential upgrades; justifying where required return on spend to improve the overall optimisation of the plant.
- Take ownership over projects to improve productivity and streamline equipment and machinery.
- Work closely with stakeholders to advise on best practice around plant optimisation.
- Develop the competencies of the engineering team.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience within a manufacturing site.
- Exposure to preventative maintenance planning, project management and commissioning equipment and running capital equipment budgets.
- Strong process improvement experience.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Performance bonus
- Pension Contribution scheme
- Paid holidays
To learn more apply online or contact Aisling Clements on +353 1 6321883 or please submit an updated CV
Salary: €75000 - €85000
Location: Dublin West