Engineering Project Manager
Leading Biotech organisation with expanding operations in Ireland are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to be based out of their new manufacturing facility in Limerick. The business is growing through the successful commercial launch of new products over the last two years. With a strong pipeline of innovative products completing various stages of clinical trials the business is set to continue from strength to strength as is the investment into their Irish operations.
- Reporting into a Director of Tech Transfers this role will work with a small team based on-site.
- Key focus of this position is to manage multiple tech-transfer projects from start to finish ensuring all aspects are planned and monitored thoroughly.
- Review transfer protocols and ensure all documentation is recorded and exchanged as required.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with stakeholders across the business to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and as planned.
- Track project activities and prepare status update reports on a regular basis.
- Ensure all activities are performed to and comply with current regulatory standards (cGMP, HSE, BLA, IND)
- Measure delivery and key metrics in line with SLA’s ensuring product integrity and quality is of the highest standard – working closely with QC and QA teams both internally and within CMO sites to deliver on these principles.
- All applicants must have a Project Management qualification and be Degree qualified in a technical discipline – Engineering or Pharmaceutical Technology.
- A minimum of 8 year’s industry experience within a biotech operation.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced, high energy business.
- Exposure to tech transfers and new product introductions is key to this role.
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills are a must.
- €90,000 – €100,000
- Performance bonus
- Family healthcare package
- Contributory pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- Stock options
To learn more apply online or contact Aisling Clements on +353 1 6321883 or please apply.
Salary: €90000 - €100000