Enterprise JEE Web Developer – Insurance
This organisation is a leading Financial Technology organisation within the Insurance industry. They currently require a Full Stack Java Developer with experience developing highly complex integrated applications working across the full stack including Jenkins, Eclipse, Maven, XML, JSP, JMS, SOAP and JNDI.
- Working within a cross functional technical team in an Agile environment, you will develop highly complex web application solutions in a JEE Web Application development role
- Working mainly across a tech stack including Java, JSP, JMS, JNDI, SOAP, XML in a TDD Windows & Linux environment you will work with the business to translate business requirements into highly customised technical enterprise web solutions
- You will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to the team and to influence technologies moving forward – new ideas are highly valued in this organisation as they are transforming their Technology environment
- You will be very involved through the lifecycle of the software projects, ensuring that requirements are effectively developed and integrated with other applications are add real value to the organisation
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience developing JEE Web applications ideally in either Insurance or other Financial Services environments
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience working with front end web technologies in some of the areas mentioned above and be keen to continue to develop across many new technologies going forward
- Ideally you will have some experience with an Insurance Application such as Fineos but this is not essential
- You will be looking for an environment that values new ideas, and that is investing into new technologies
This organisation is going through a very exciting transformation of their whole technology environment, with huge investment in growth.
Salary €60-70,000 plus bonus, benefits, healthcare etc. – Excellent Overall Package
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €60000 - €67000
Location: Dublin West