Events and Marketing Executive
An opportunity has arisen for an Events & Marketing Executive to join a professional services firm based in Dublin city centre. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial, ambitious events professional to join a global organisation and work in a successful, growing marketing team. You will be detail oriented, organised and have responsibility for the delivery of all events in the Dublin office.
- Plan and deliver a variety of events in line with business objectives, including seminars, briefings, conferences and corporate hospitality for example.
- Set metrics for events to measure success, including getting both internal and external feedback.
- Keep up to date with opportunities for internal stakeholders to be part of external events.
- Work with the marketing team, and senior internal stakeholders, to develop objectives for events and lay out how to achieve these objectives.
- Develop the marketing collateral for events, and other ad-hoc marketing as required.
- Set best practice for events and ensure these are followed.
- Keep an eye on competitor events and share market intelligence internally.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar events marketing role, ideally in professional services, with a good knowledge and understanding of the finance or legal industries.
- Experience working in a partnership environment, building up and maintaining successful working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of how to organise and deliver events of a high calibre.
- Experience with CRM systems, and with the full suite of MS Office applications.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage a challenge and varied workload.
To learn more apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 632 1844
Salary: €40000 - €45000
Location: Dublin City Centre