Events & Sponsorship Marketing Manager
One of Ireland’s leading professional services firms is seeking to hire a marketing professional with experience in corporate events & sponsorship to join their successful marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on large-scale corporate events locally and internationally.
- Manage and strategically develop all marketing activities in relation to the firm’s events and sponsorship programme.
- Identify appropriate industry events for internal stakeholders to attend, or for the organisation to sponsor.
- Manage budgets and deadlines effectively.
- Manage the organisation of both internal and external events, including all logistics on the day and any external agencies that are engaged.
- Develop all marketing materials for use at the events, including bespoke collateral and content.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant area.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in an events focused role with a professional services firm.
- Experience leveraging social media and other online platforms to promote events.
- People management experience, with strong mentorship skills.
- High level of creativity, with the ability to spot new, fresh opportunities for events and sponsorship.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to build up successful working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Must be comfortable working in a very fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Flexible to work outside of normal business hours, and to travel when necessary.
To learn more please apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 6321844
Salary: €60000 - €70000
Location: Dublin City Centre