Experienced Selection Consultant – Dublin
HRM has a distinctive culture characterised by everyone who works here. We share the commitment and passion necessary to enable the success of our customers. Our core and enduring values are at the heart of everything we do – Curiosity, Empathy, Ambition, Authenticity, Judgement and Collegiality.
We are seeking Experienced Recruitment Consultants who have recruitment industry expertise within the following industry specialisations:
- Supply Chain
If you currently run a successful desk but you are seeking an opportunity to specialise, this may be the opportunity for you.
- The full cycle of recruitment from development of client relationships, through highly proactive sourcing to delivering great candidate shortlists.
- Growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and meeting the requirements of our customers at all times.
- Screening, interviewing and advising candidates on options available to them in the market.
- Providing excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote the HRM brand.
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions.
- Working to structured performance targets designed to maximise customer experience and continuous improvement.
The appointee will:
- Be degree qualified.
- Have 1+ years in a Recruitment Consultant role.
- Be a performance driven person who embraces a team based culture.
- Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and be a self-starter.
If you would like to know more about working at HRM, please call:
Clair Smith | Head of Talent | t: +353 1 632 1881
Karen Hamill | Internal Talent Specialist | t: +353 1 632 1832
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre