External Manufacturing Operations Lead
A global pharmaceutical organisation with expanding operations in Ireland are seeking a Contract Manufacturing Operations Lead to join their team in their Dublin HQ. This is a brand new position which has been developed to support the organisations rapid growth.
Reporting into the External Manufacturing Operations Director, you will lead and participate in a variety of key projects. You will have responsibility for management and governance of CMOs to ensure milestones and activities are managed effectively. In addition, the successful External Manufacturing Operations Lead will:
- Manage day to day operational issues to ensure continuity of supply of product to market
- Build and develop effective relationships with key CMOs as well as internal project stakeholders
- Support implementation of best practices and risk management initiatives
- Degree qualified in engineering / supply chain or a relevant discipline
- 5+ years’ experience managing contract manufacturing operations within the pharmaceutical industry sector
- Experience in project management is required
- Flexibility to travel
- Excellent communicator with strong problem solving capabilities
- Excellent base salary
- Health Insurance
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830.
Salary: €100000 - €130000
Location: Dublin City Centre