This company is a scientific innovator with a strong track record of product and patent development in the European market. A highly ambitious team, this organisation has expanded its portfolio, grown its market share and increased its revenue in the past calendar year. With an ambitious year-on-year growth plan, this company now requires fresh leadership in its finance team.
As the new Finance Manager you will:
- Lead a finance team of three staff.
- Co-ordinate monthly management reports.
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts.
- Oversee cashflow projections.
- Support ERP system implementation.
- Work collaboratively with other company functions; R&D, Supply Chain.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified.
- 2-3 year’s PQE.
- Science, pharmaceutical, FMCG or similar backgrounds an advantage.
- People management experience.
- Experienced with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards).
- Ambitious, looking to take the lead in a growing business.
For more information, apply online or call Mark Hickey on 01-6321878
Salary: €60000 - €65000
Location: Dublin South