One of our leading clients is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their Dublin team and to provide finance and decision support to internal departments and other business functions. This is an exciting time to join this Dublin based US multinational company who are experiencing growth throughout their finance team.
As the Financial Manager your role will report directly to the Finance Director and will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting business stakeholders through financial modelling/analysis, product mapping, planning/forecasting and business partnering.
- Working closely with internal departments and business partners to provide financial analytics that will be used to support operational and strategic decisions.
- Development of monthly, annual and ad hoc financial planning and forecasting activities for departmental budgets and projects.
- Local Cash Flow Forecasting and Global Intercompany Cash Flow Forecasting.
- Coordinating with senior management to ensure proper group/consolidated recording and reporting of value chain transactions.
- Executing and documenting relevant SOX controls.
To be successful in this role your background would ideally have the following experiences;
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 7+ year’s experience in a financial, auditing or a commercial role.
- Experience as a business partner at a senior level.
- Experience within the FMCG or pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous.
- Prior experience with Hyperion and/or SAP a plus and a solid understanding of US GAAP would be beneficial.
What’s on offer:
- Generous salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to join an exciting and success US multinational based here in Dublin.
To learn more apply on line or call Paul Lanigan on +353 1 6321826
Salary: €68000 - €75000
Location: Dublin City Centre