Financial Accountant EMEA
Our client is a global leader and highly regarded business within the food manufacturing sector. They have huge focus on employee engagement and delivery to customer and you will be part of a growing global finance team supporting the EMEA region.
This highly visible Financial Accountant Contractor role will be sitting in the EMEA team, and will be responsible for the preparation of financial accounts as well as ensuring the financial integrity of the statutory accounts in accordance with regulations and policy. The role is intended to be a interim position to support the upcoming period and will have the potential to develop into a longer term opportunity.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Production of monthly management accounts across multiple entities within the EMEA and US regions.
- Commercial profit & loss, statutory accounts and balance sheet review in accordance with group accounting policy.
- Supporting with the budget, forecasting and balance sheet maintenance.
- Management of cash-flow.
- Providing analysis and supporting information to support business decisions.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for external audit and group review.
- Business partnering within the shared service environment.
In order to be considered for this daily rate Financial Accountant role, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with experience in a similar role within an EMEA shared service environment. Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have approx. 4-5 years’ post qualification experience in FMCG or Pharmaceuticals.
- Demonstrable experience of preparing full sets of Management Accounts (with commentary) across multiple entities.
- You will have experience supporting the audit and year end-close within a previous role.
- Experience with transfer pricing or tax an advantage.
- You will have excellent communication skills and evidence of co-ordinating multiple stakeholders to achieve results.
- You will have strong systems experience and excellent Excel skills.
- You will demonstrate a solid analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy essential.
What’s on offer:
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading multinational headquartered in Ireland.
- The genuine opportunity to be considered for other longer term positions in the business.
To learn more apply on line or call Paul Lanigan on +353 1 6321826.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre