Financial Accountant with Data Analytics exp
Management Accountant sought for a dynamic role in a fast-moving organisation, dealing with process improvements, month end close, weekly operational and financial KPI’s, budgeting and forecasting. The ideal candidate will be a qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA Accountant with approx 1-2 years post qualified experience in a consumer driven environment. Experience with data analytics is essential.
This job will involve:
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
- Responsible for weekly and monthly payroll
- Responsible for analysing data and report on variance
- Revenue recognition & deferred revenue calculation
- Prepare bank / creditors reconciliations as required
- Assist Financial Controller in preparing VAT returns
- Management reporting
- Preparation of month end journals – prepayments, accruals to Sage 200, Wage & salary journal
- Preparing balance sheets reconciliation
- To assist with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts and forecasts
- Preparing reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested by management for various projects
- Process supplier payments as required
- Working with junior accountants to bring accounts to a close as per the monthly reporting calendar.
The ideal person for this job:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in business/accountancy
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a finance department
- Qualified/Finalist level ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CPA
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of the MS office suite, particularly excel
- Experience with Sage 200 is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Should be proficient in both oral and written English.
Salary: Up to €55,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
To hear more about this role, or to apply, contact Clair Schindler, HRM.
Salary: €45000 - €55000
Location: Dublin South