A leading investment bank based in Dublin city centre is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join its Dublin office. With operations in Frankfurt, London, Singapore and New York, this major investment bank is committed to delivering world-class client service at exceptional value to its customers.
- Monthly legal entity reporting including validation, control and sign-off of entity management accounts.
- Ensuring IFRS compliance.
- Preparing and presenting monthly financials to senior stakeholders within the business.
- Providing monthly profit and loss (P&L) analytical review.
- Analysing entity recovery positions.
- Providing monthly balance sheet reconciliation review and analysis.
- Management/Supervision of an overseas team.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qulaified.
- 3-5 years’ PQE in the financial services sector.
- Experienced with group entity accounting.
- Experienced in the management or supervision of an overseas team.
- Be able to co-ordinate financial statement preparation.
- A team player, with the ability to work with and influence cross functional teams.
For more information, apply online or call Mark Hickey on 01-6321878
Salary: €65000 - €69000
Location: Dublin City Centre