Financial Analyst – Group Finance
Our client is a leading multinational Irish company who are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst within the Group Consolidation Department. This role has become available due to growth and development within this progressive market leading company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong, high performing company, who are offering an exceptional salary and a strong benefits package.
Our client is looking for a strong financial candidate to join a busy and highly motivated team and work within the Group Finance function. The responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Preparing accurate consolidated monthly management accounts, and reporting packs, in line with company policies and deadlines. These will include Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash flow statements and analysis;
- Preparation and review of Group IFRS consolidated financial statements in a multinational multi-currency environment to strict external reporting deadlines;
- Preparation and audit of 20-F in compliance with SEC reporting requirements;
- Assist and support Divisional reporting entities on relevant reporting issues and local statutory financial reporting;
- Assist in the continued development and optimisation of financial reporting in Hyperion.
The successful candidates will be qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) and have three years post qualification experience. In order to be considered for the role the following you will:
- Have proven experience dealing with senior board members and stakeholders.
- Have experience as a project manager.
- They will have strong working knowledge of SOX and possibly COSO 2013.
- Possess a strong financial accounting background with experience in IFRS control assessment
- Be highly motivated and have a proven track record of working with strict deadlines.
What’s on offer:
- Generous salary and benefits package including bonus and pension.
- Opportunity to join a progressive company and gain experience reporting to global heads of departments.
To learn about all of these roles please call Owen Morgan on +353 1 6321896 and send your CV
Salary: €56000 - €58000
Location: Dublin City Centre