Our client, a renowned property company are seeking a Financial Controller to have full responsibility for the commercial divisions financial function.
You will report to the Group Financial Controller and have two direct reports.
The role will initially be based in Dublin 4, but will relocate to Sandyford in December 2017.
As Financial Controller, you will be a key member of the management team. You will have experience and expertise in providing strategic financial information and foresight. Within this role, the Financial Controller will have responsibility for driving the business forward and maintaining a high level of financial performance. As part of the management team you will provide commentary and insight on financial results and present these results to management as required.
As Financial Controller you will be expected to:
- Produce timely and accurate month end reporting packs to management
- Provide variance analysis
- Ensure Balance Sheet is fully maintained and all control accounts reconciled monthly
- Manage the monthly KPI reporting at executive level
- Produce the monthly Work in Progress and Fee Forecast reports
- Produce Bank Reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Perform Treasury Management and weekly cash reviews
- Manage the Fixed Asset Register and analysis of YTD Capital Expenditure
- Review the financial expenditure within the company and identify ways to reduce costs
- Ensure inter-company reconciliations are completed and reviewed at month end
- Manage the monthly payroll reconciliations for all associated costs
- Produce the monthly/bi-monthly PAYE/PRSI, VAT, VIES and CSO Returns for the business
- Review all prepayments and accruals at month end
- Review shared services and facility costs that are recharged monthly
- Posting of the monthly payroll journal and reconciliation of the payroll control accounts
- Manage, motivate and review direct reports on a day-to-day basis through the Accounts
- Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Create efficiencies through continuous improvement of processes
- Manage the annual audit, tax and PSRA compliance requirements
- Manage the annual budgeting process providing insight and analysis where required
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as they arise
- Maintain and cultivate excellent relationships with all stakeholders of the business including clients, employees, suppliers, auditors and bankers
We are seeking a Financial Controller with excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. You will also have experience of demonstrating the ability to interact at all levels and being able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Other requirements are as follows:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Big 4 trained (preferable)
- Two years’ PQE
- Month end industry experience with strong technical accounting skills
- Commercial and operational acumen.
Salary: up to €70,000 + Bonus
To hear more about this role, or to apply, contact Clair Schindler 01-6321881
Salary: €65000 - €70000
Location: Dublin South