Financial Operations Manager
Our client is a leading multinational Pharmaceutical Shared Services organisation who provide healthcare service and support to their medical and animal healthcare product departments across the EMEA region. Due to phenomenal success in delivering customer service, accountancy and supply chain support throughout the EMEA region, they are now seeking a Financial Operations Manager to join the Finance team in Cork and this is your chance to help drive the business forward.
As the Financial Operations Manager, you will lead a group of 10-12 employees and will be responsible for developing and nurturing the talent within your team.
Your key responsibilities as Financial Operations Manager will include:
- Having responsibility for onboarding, training and developing the members of your team and championing employee engagement
- Working closely with various cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the efficiency and compliance of processes while maintaining and developing relationships
- Displaying excellent project management abilities and having a deep understanding of financial systems
- Striving for continuous improvement and implementing and leading initiatives wherever possible
- Analysing and manipulating data to gain insight and drive decision making and helping to support organisational change
- Maintaining high standards within daily operations by ensuring best practices are implemented and reinforcing the culture of compliance
- Managing workloads efficiently and maintaining high standards while working on value-add ad hoc projects
In order to be considered for this Financial Operations Manager position, you will be a self-motivated professional with strong people management and leadership skills and have the ability to communicate and interact with all levels of the business.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate will include:
- Previous experience managing a team (minimum of 6 people) of skilled professionals where you have worked to tight deadlines and shown strong multitasking and organisational capabilities
- Natural leadership capabilities with the ability to motivate and coach your team. This organisation continuously displays world class employee engagement, as they firmly belief that it is their people that bring success. You will have a similar mind-set
- You will have good systems experience, particularly SAP
- Minimum Degree level education is required in order to be considered for this role (MBA qualification is desirable)
- Working with some of Cork’s leading business minds, you will have tangible and progressive career opportunities
- Excellent salary (DOE), performance bonus, full family health care, pension (up to 8%), educational assistance
To learn more apply online or call Shane O’Donovan at HRM on +353 21 4511194.
Salary: €50000 - €60000