Our client is a global innovator organisation with core competencies in the fields of pharma, biotech, medical devices and diagnostics to name but a few. Employing upwards of 30,000 people worldwide, this organisation sets trends in research-intensive areas with their products and services designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
My client is currently seeking a Formulation Engineer to be part of their fast paced team of four based at their facility in the North West. You will be reporting to the Technical Operations Drug Product Lead and you will be focused on the area of Oral Solid Dose Manufacturing, and support oral solid dose NPI.
- To provide technical support and program management on oral solid dose NPI projects
- Take ownership of the interface between pharmaceutical process requirements and OSD unit operation equipment
- Must be fluent in data analysis in order to routinely extract relevant information from multivariate production data to deliver process and robustness improvements
- Understand the influence of control systems on processing performance
- Work closely with Industrial Pharmacists, Analytical Scientists and Manufacturing Operations to deliver continuous improvement projects
- Planning and leadership of technical transfers for future product introductions to the site
The successful Formulation Engineer should possess:
- Degree in an engineering, science or materials science discipline
- 2 years’ experience in development or transfer of Oral Solid Dosage forms
- Experience in new product introductions to pharmaceutical facilities is desirable
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements are required
- Experience in any of the following areas an advantage: tablet compression, encapsulation, wet granulation, roller compaction or tablet coating
- Health Insurance
To learn more apply online or contact Orla Boyle at HRM directly on +353 91 782110 for a confidential chat.
Salary: €50000 - €50000