FP&A Analyst Contract
Our client is a global leader and highly regarded business within the food manufacturing sector. They have huge focus on employee engagement and delivery to customer and you will be part of a growing global finance team supporting the EMEA region.
This FP&A Analyst Contractor role will be sitting in the EMEA Financial Planning and Analysis team and will be responsible for forecasting, analysis and commercial support for the various business brands. The role is intended to be a long term interim position to support a secondment and will have the potential to develop into a longer term opportunity within the business.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Production of the budget and forecast income statements for EMEA senior management and providing commentary on variances.
- Production of the 3 to 5 year financial plan including identifying and explaining key drivers, variance and assumptions.
- Providing management with monthly analysis on business performance with commentary.
- Providing commercial support and insight to EMEA Commercial Sales and Marketing teams across sales and margin performance.
- Developing and improving forecasting systems and tools on an on-going basis.
- Assisting the Head of FP&A on the on-going development of the FP&A function in EMEA within the finance department and its support of the commercial operations.
- Liaising with US and group colleagues to ensure that all global division and group requirements are met.
- Financial modelling and analysis as required.
In order to be considered for this daily rate FP&A Analyst role, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with relevant FP&A experience in a similar role within an EMEA shared service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have approx. 4-5 years’ post qualification experience in FMCG, retail or Pharmaceuticals.
- Demonstrable experience operating as a senior analyst or at a senior level within an FP&A function.
- Experience of working directly within international markets and across multiple international markets and/or within an FMCG environment.
- You will have excellent communication skills and evidence of co-ordinating multiple stakeholders to achieve results.
- You will have strong systems experience (ideally with SAP) and excellent Excel skills.
- You will demonstrate a solid analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy essential.
What’s on offer:
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading multinational headquartered in Ireland.
- The genuine opportunity to be considered for other longer term positions in the business.
To learn more apply on line or call Paul Lanigan on +353 1 6321826.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre