Global Product Manager
This organisation is hugely successful in the field of consumer goods and have one of the most globally recognisable brands in their category. The organisation is going through growth and as a result have created a new Global Product Manager role to support this ongoing growth and also the launch of a new product to the portfolio next year.
As a Product Manager in the Global Brand Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and managing the growth of the brands and developing global marketing strategy. As part of your role, you will:
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to drive growth, equity and share
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus aimed to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and global sales estimates
- Analyse how hero brands are positioned in the market and crystallise targeted consumers insights
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar brand marketing role
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field
- Digitally savvy with a working knowledge of key online paid media platforms.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experience in devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to effectively manage multiple key projects at the same time
- Have strong presentation, creative and delivery skills
- Experience of agency management to deliver results
To learn more please apply to the role and Sarah Good from HRM will be in touch.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre