This leading insurance company operates in both personal and commercial insurance with significant operations in Dublin and across Ireland. They are currently looking to hire a Group Accountant to join their finance team, working on a wide range of projects and assignments.
- Prepare and review Group consolidation and financial reports and monthly management accounts, ensuring accuracy and appropriate supporting detail is in place.
- Manage the production of the Group Annual Report in accordance with IFRS.
- Perform analysis and give explanations of business performance to the senior stakeholders in the business.
- Partner the business in a variety of projects and provide finance support such as business case development.
- Develop and improve cost allocation models.
- Mentor and develop more junior members of the team.
- A qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA) with a minimum of 3-5 years PQE.
- Big 4 trained preferred but not essential.
- Experience in production of IFRS financial statements.
- Experience in group consolidation and reporting and advantage.
- Experience in Financial Services. Insurance industry experience, whilst an advantage is not essential.
For more information, apply online or call Mark Hickey on 01-6321878 for a confidential conversation.
Salary: €60000 - €70000
Location: Dublin West