Group Financial Reporting Accountant
Our client is a global FMCG organisation located in Kerry who are seeking a strong Group Financial Reporting Accountant to join their busy team. This is an amazing opportunity to join their centre of excellence for global financial control and be part of a dynamic and fast paced finance team.
Reporting to the Group Finance manager, you will be part of a team of 6 accountants. As the new Group Financial Reporting Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- The management of all Group financial statements. Ensuring accurate reporting, compliance to regulations and strict adherence to deadlines
- Being part of a team that will review and consolidate year end files and liaise with auditors to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the Group consolidation process
- Working cross functionally with relevant personnel across the group to ensure the delivery of the local legal entity financial statements in a timely and accurate manner
- Keeping up to date with new accounting pronouncements and implement them where necessary, ensuring IFRS and Irish/UK GAAP compliance
- Undertaking various tasks/projects across the Group Financial Reporting Department including acquisition accounting, disposal accounting, intangible assets management, group reorganisations, statistical reporting and process improvement
In order to be considered for this Group Financial Reporting Accountant position, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in practice or a similar role in industry.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate will include:
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS is essential
- Excellent accounting and auditing skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and MS Office and general IT proficiency
- Globally mobile and willing to relocate internationally within 12 to 18 months
- 50-55k depending on experience
- An opportunity to grow your career within a global multinational organisation
- An exciting culture with a workforce who are innovative, fast paced, hands on and collaborative
- An attractive benefits package including pension contribution and healthcare contribution
To learn more apply on line or call Shane O Donovan at HRM on +353 21 4511194.
Salary: On Application