Group Reward & Mobility Manager
Our client is a multinational group based in Dublin South with operations in multiple markets across the globe. This particular organisation has enjoyed significant success organically, alongside some lucrative strategic acquisitions over the last number of years. With over 10,000 employees across over 20 countries globally they are an extremely diverse and fast paced organisation structure.
The successful appointee will be joining a well-established group HR team, offering a genuine opportunity for someone who wishes to grow or develop broader rewards and mobility knowledge within an extremely fast paced and commercial organisation structure. This role will play an integral part of the European HR team. The Rewards and Mobility role will report to the Group HR Director.
- Support the establishment/refinement of global reward and mobility strategy, guiding principles and governance processes
- Project manage and execute reward harmonisation / integration roadmap, liaising with other regional reward teams as appropriate
- Support key initiatives such as maintenance of a European reward inventory, implementation of benefits financing initiatives such as multinational pooling, global/regional broker etc
- Ensure appropriate and timely market competitiveness reviews are conducted for the groups global benefits programs
- This role will prepare analysis and present recommendations on reward for the Group HRD and various business leaders across the group. Further, the incumbent will be responsible to support the content development, process roll-out, training and communication of compensation and group mobility initiatives
- Assist in the design and implementation of the organisation’s reward and mobility programs and activities such that they meet the organisation’s objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness. These programs may include: job evaluation; benchmarking; short-term and sales incentive plans; expatriate compensation; and benefits
- Manage projects and initiatives which optimise the attractiveness of benefit programs to employees and candidates (e.g., where appropriate, introducing employee choice, flexible benefits, developing communications centred on the group’s total reward framework)
- Management of external vendors and consultants
- Assist and work on all aspects of M&A transactions (due diligence, harmonisation etc)
- 5 Years + reward and mobility experience either within a large national or international organisation structure highly desirable
- You may be AITI or equivalent qualification with a desire to work within a specialist Reward & Mobility role
- Experienced in job evaluation with demonstrable track record of managing cyclical reward processes and programmes essential
- Excellent excel skills, highly numerate and effective in detail
- Strong project management skills essential
- Diverse experience of partnering with Senior Business Leaders
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
This will be a key opportunity for an experienced benefits professional to consider if they wish to undertake a very fast paced and challenging international position within a dynamic multinational environment.
If you would like to know more about this exceptional opportunity, please contact Trish Horan directly for a confidential discussion on 01 6321839
Salary: €80000 - €95000
Location: Dublin South