Head IT Governance
This company is a large enterprise organisation in the Financial/Data industry with significant operations across Ireland. They currently require a Head of IT Governance to drive the Data Protection/Cyber Security/IT Auditing & Regulatory agenda and strategy. This is a permanent and strategy leadership role within a large technology group.
- With complete ownership for IT Governance & Risk across this large enterprise organisation, you will lead and drive all strategic initiatives across Governance, Risk, Compliance and IT Auditing both from a wider organisational perspective and from the IT PMO perspective
- You will drive governance across the PMO from a process, standards, budgetary, and tracking perspective ensuring full adherence and compliance with standards and best practice
- You will manage a team of 6-8 senior staff across all areas of Vendor Management, Information Security, IT Risk, IT Auditing, Data Protection and Regulatory requirements
- You will own and drive the full Risk and Governance strategy and agenda, Business Continuity Planning and oversee IT Vendor Management
- You will drive the GDPR agenda for the organisation ensuring full compliance and assurance across from a business and IT perspective including data classification, data management frameworks, IT risk and cyber security
- You will have at least 10-15 years professional experience in Risk, Advisory & IT Governance.
- You will have at least 2-3 years in consulting in the Financial Services industry with strong industry experience
- You will have a very strong IT Auditing background with excellent capability in driving regulatory projects from a Risk, Audit & Governance perspective
This is a key appointment for the organisation and a critical one. Salary €110-125,000+ plus excellent secondary benefits, including Car Allowance, Bonus etc.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €110000 - €125000
Location: Dublin City Centre