Head of Clinical Trials
This leading pharma group employs over 10,000 staff globally with over 25 manufacturing operations at 18 sites on six continents. A global supplier of branded and generic pharmaceutical products as well as infant nutritional and consumer healthcare products in selected territories. This organisation boasts a proud heritage dating back more than 160 years and is committed to sustaining life and promoting healthcare through increasing access to its high quality, effective, affordable medicines and products. Reporting directly to the Global Head of Medical Operations, a new requirement has arisen for Global Head of Clinical Trials for the business.
- The objective of this position is to provide support for the Pharmacovigilance operations, in particular the Post Marketing Clinical Trial functions for the business and Affiliate companies for which marketing authorizations are held.
- The position will be responsible for the planning and execution of clinical studies in regions and, in collaboration with other development functions, for the analysis, reporting and publication of related scientific medical data.
- The position will ensure via the management of outsourced partners that all clinical activities in region are in line with the company strategic plans, performed according to the highest GCP and company quality standards, and in compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Biological/life Sciences Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting clinical studies for pharmaceutical products in all phases of development, ideally with at least 3 years directing such studies working on either a full portfolio or, at a minimum, multiple projects with international scope and responsibility.
- Experience writing large safety reports e.g. ASRs, DSURs, PSURs is desirable.
To learn more apply on line or call Shane Browne on +353 1 6321865
Salary: €0 - €101000
Location: Dublin City Centre