Head of European Learning & Organisation Development
This international brand currently operate in multiple markets across Europe & the US. Their ongoing strategic vision is to be the most highly valued and customer-centric business globally. Despite tough market conditions, the business is still growing substantially through diversification, significant investment and a focus on performance and quality. Within the group there is a clear proven growth strategy. Continuous investment in employees combined with cutting edge product offering continues to position this organisation as a number one employer in the Irish market. This client is consistently identified within business networks internationally as a market leader in their field of expertise.
The purpose of the role is to define and deliver the Learning, Leadership, Talent & Organisation Development strategy for the group working collaboratively with HR Leaders, Leadership and various levels of management and their business units to design and deliver leading edge Leadership, Talent and Organisation Development programs to optimise capability.
- Define and deliver Leadership and Organisation Development strategy for the group nationally, across Europe and to some other international sites.
- Work with HR & commercial leaders to identify interventions needed to close capability gaps.
- Establish plans, priorities and policies for Leadership Development in the group collaboratively with wider centres of expertise teams, Heads of HR, and the business leaders.
- Source, design and deliver leading edge Leadership Development programmes required by individuals and teams across the group.
- Create and manage a portfolio of development solutions that underpin the capabilities required (both technical and non-technical) for leadership success.
- Monitor and manage leadership development programme implementation.
- Manage linkages and achieve synergies between all leadership development programmes.
- Ensure that the standard Leadership Development Programme delivered by a third party provider is of high quality and fit for purpose.
- Design and develop leadership assessment programmes and tools using external partners where appropriate.
- Assess and evaluate impact of leadership development programmes.
- Provide analysis on impact and change resulting from development interventions.
- Design, selection and management of tools and diagnostics such as Leadership assessment, Senior Team Assessments, 360s.
- Advise and guide the Heads of HR / HR Business Partners and their business units on leadership development for the business areas they support.
- Work closely with wider team members in the centres of expertise to design interventions and programmes for the leadership pipeline and other talent groups e.g. Emerging Leaders.
- The successful candidate will preferably have a proven capability in a multinational organisation structure executing Learning and Organisation Development programs. Ideally, you will have significant experience in leadership development, talent management, organisation development and organisation design programs.
- 10+ years of experience in talent management, learning & development or OD at a senior level within a multicultural fast paced environment is essential.
- Demonstrated expertise in definition, design and delivery of learning and organisation development programs across multiple locations.
- Ability to build credible relationships at all levels within an organisation with particular emphasis on the ability to be a trusted business partner to senior leadership dispersed across multiple locations.
- Solid expertise in Project Management, including participating in and leading large and complex projects – on time and within budget.
- Commercial awareness – understands the commercial environment the business is operating within and applies this to the role.
- The ability to influence whilst working in close collaboration with HR Leaders and the business would be a key requirement for the role.
- Competence in strategic thinking and planning, innovative thinking and leadership development while at the same time remaining pragmatic and connected to what is required from the various business groups.
For a confidential discussion on this superb opportunity and organisation call Trish Horan +353 1 6321839
Salary: €120000 - €140000
Location: Dublin City Centre