Head of Marketing & Communications
An excellent opportunity has just come up to lead the marketing & communications function in a financial services membership body, based in Dublin. The organisation provides a variety of services to its members, including external marketing & promotion, representation with the government, EU and other agencies, and general support & PR. As the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be managing a team of 7, who work across PR, marketing & communications, and you will have a full IOI remit. You will also become the spokesperson for the organisation and its members, and represent them in the media and public sphere.
As the Head of Marketing & Communications you will:
- Develop the overall brand strategy for the organisation including managing all external communications, as well as a large scale a national advertising campaign.
- Oversee all internal communications with members of the organisation.
- Manage a team of marketing and PR professionals, overseeing their work and making sure everything is line with overall brand strategy and corporate identity.
- Represent the organisation and its members in the media and public sphere – essentially act as the spokesperson for the group.
- Engage in crisis management as necessary.
- Work with external agencies to create and deliver national advertising campaigns for the organisation.
To be successful as the Head of Marketing & Communications you will require:
- A third level degree in a marketing, communications or business related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar marketing, communications or public relations role, ideally with a membership body, or in the financial services industry.
- An understanding of how the media landscape in Ireland works, and experience liaising with the media and building up successful relationships with key contacts.
- Experience as a spokesperson would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- People management experience.
To learn more apply online or contact Aimee Ward on +353 1 6321844
Salary: €80000 - €100000
Location: Dublin City Centre