Head of Talent Management, Leadership & OD
This international brand currently operates in multiple markets internationally and consist of a group of companies here in Ireland. Their ongoing strategic vision is to be the most highly valued and customer-centric business in their sector. Despite tough market conditions, the business is still growing substantially through diversification, significant investment and a focus on performance and quality. Within the group there is a clear proven growth strategy. Continuous investment in employees combined with a cutting-edge product offering continues to position this organisation as a number one employer in the Irish market. This client is consistently identified within business networks internationally as a market leader in their field of expertise.
This HR leadership role is responsible for managing all aspects of talent management. The successful appointee will provide thought leadership, strategic direction and subject matter expertise in all facets of Talent Management and Organisational Effectiveness. This includes full-cycle talent acquisition, leadership development, performance management, succession planning and talent retention.
- Define, design and management of all group Talent management, Leadership, Organisation Development strategy.
- Work with HR & commercial leaders to identify interventions needed to close capability gaps.
- Establish plans, priorities and policies for Talent and Leadership Development in the group collaboratively with wider centres of expertise teams, Heads of HR, and the business leaders.
- Source, design and deliver leading edge Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Leadership Development programmes required by individuals and teams across the group.
- Create and manage a portfolio of development solutions that underpin the capabilities required (both technical and non-technical) for leadership success.
- Monitor and manage leadership development programme implementation.
- Manage linkages and achieve synergies between all leadership development programmes.
- Design and develop leadership assessment programmes and tools using external partners where appropriate.
- Assess and evaluate impact of leadership development programmes.
- Provide analysis on impact and change resulting from development interventions.
- Design, selection and management of tools and diagnostics such as Leadership assessment, Senior Team Assessments, 360s.
- Advise and guide the Heads of HR / HR Business Partners and their business units on leadership development/ talent management / talent acquisition strategic direction for their individual business
- Work closely with wider team members in the centres of expertise to design interventions and programmes for the leadership pipeline and other talent groups e.g. Emerging Leaders.
- Proactively maintain and drive group wide knowledge and understanding of key external trends in the talent management, leadership learning, OD and talent acquisition to ensure the organisation is continuously attracting , retaining and development highly engaged and performing talent.
- The successful candidate will preferably have a proven capability in a large scale organisation structure and currently hold a Head / Director level position within Talent Management ,Learning and Organisation Development. Ideally, you will have significant experience in leading teams supporting: leadership development, talent management, organisation development, organisation design and talent acquisition programs.
- 10+ years of experience in talent management, learning & development or OD at a senior level within a multicultural fast paced environment is essential.
- Demonstrated expertise in definition, design and delivery of learning and organisation development programs across multiple locations.
- You will ideally be able to clearly demonstrate strong people / team leadership capabilities
- Ability to build credible relationships at all levels within an organisation with particular emphasis on the ability to be a trusted business partner to senior leadership dispersed across multiple locations.
- Solid expertise in Project Management, including participating in and leading large and complex projects – on time and within budget.
- Commercial awareness – understands the commercial environment the business is operating within and applies this to the role.
- The ability to influence whilst working in close collaboration with HR Leaders and the business would be a key requirement for the role.
- Competence in strategic thinking and planning, innovative thinking and leadership development while at the same time remaining pragmatic and connected to what is required from the various business groups.
If you are currently considering exploring a HR leadership role within L&OD to propel your career you should call or email me to organise a confidential meeting to discuss more details around this superb opportunity and organisation.
To learn more apply on line or call Trish Horan on +353 1 6321839.
Salary: €110000 - €120000
Location: Dublin City Centre