HR Business Partner
A large global food organisation operating across Europe, America, Australia, Asia and New Zealand are currently seeking to hire a Human Resource Business Partner to support a dynamic and fast paced business.
As HR Business Partner you will support a broad range of business units within the Irish business encompassing; high level change management, organisations development, internal talent development, employee relations, talent acquisition and strategic people initiatives.
- Provide best practice HR solutions to a demanding and high performing employee base working closely in partnership with senior leaders and teams.
- Work in a proactive way to provide advice, guidance and information on employee relations issues, absence management, performance management and recruitment activities.
- Execute and deliver on key HR projects in line with supporting the business objectives of the organisation.
- Design organisational and change management projects and work closely with the senior leaders and Managing Director within the business.
- Undertake management development activities through influencing, coaching and knowledge sharing from a HR perspective.
- Collaboratively work as part of the HR Ireland Team to design and drive improvements with HR strategy, policies and procedures.
- You will have 5 years of HR experience, ideally within an FMCG, manufacturing or retail environment, have a degree in HR or a related field and be CIPD accredited.
- You must have proven experience and working knowledge of Human Resource activity, including but not limited to employee relations, leadership and talent management, training and compensation and benefits.
- You should be able to demonstrate HR principles across multiple business groups with various business models, challenges and requirements.
- As HR Business Partner, you will have the experience of working within a dynamic business that has undergone significant change.
- The ability to display an energy and ambition to succeed and the capability to build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders is key requirement for this role.
- Possession of strong leadership and communication skills is essential, as well as having the credibility to work within a fluid, fast paced environment.
- You will have worked within a business displaying a commercial mindset and approach.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran +353 1 632 1854
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre