HR Business Partner
A leading supplier and producer of a well-known and established consumer product are currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their commercial, successful business. Supplying their brand across 130 markets globally, this role will support the International Marketing and Brand Teams to provide a best in class HR solution and strategic people initiative to the business.
As HR Business Partner you will work closely with the Business Units Leadership Team to support the high performance culture that exists within the business through;
- Providing support, in line with the business strategy and company policy to areas of employee relations, absence management, employment legislation and policy interpretation.
- Closely partnering with the business units and HR Manager to proactively identify talent development solutions to enhance and improve performance across the business.
- Driving and supporting talent acquisition, talent attraction and talent pipelines for the business.
- Advising and coaching around performance management issues and designing creative methods of encouraging and enhancing performance.
- Coordination of the annual salary and bonus review processes in line with competitive benchmarking exercises.
- Engaging in support on business improvement and change management initiatives in line with objectives.
- Supporting the HR manager in relation to reward and recognition programmes and employee engagement initiatives.
- Implementing the HR strategy as defined by group HR.
- You must hold a degree in HR or a related discipline and be CIPD accredited.
- You must also have a minimum of 5 years relevant HR experience gained within a multisite and fast paced environment.
- As HR Business Partner you will have the ability to build and maintain effective and collaborative relationships within all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation, HR systems, processes and procedures will be key for this role.
- Proven negotiations skills, consultation skills and facilitation skills are required to be an effective HR Business Partner in this organisation.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.
Salary: €60000 - €65000
Location: Dublin City Centre