Our client is a world class health care organisation that are currently embarking on significant expansion and seek to engage with innovative and creative HRD’s to join the business at a particularly exciting time. With multiple locations across Europe and the globe, this highly prestigious brand is constantly recognised within the business world as market leaders.
This position is responsible for providing strategic and operational Human Resource support our client.
- Identifying key drivers of success and existing people-related and team related needs within the organisation.
- Working with the Executive Director of HR on development planning for senior management.
- Working with the management team to support the company’s Talent and Performance Management process and to drive a culture of accountability throughout the organisation.
- Business Partnering – Understanding the business and people priorities for this business unit while collaborating with other international HR colleagues in order to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organisational effectiveness and advance the business results in a service driven culture.
- Driving Change – Partner with, and coach the leadership team to facilitate organisational and cultural change.
- Educating the business on HR trends that affect the organisation, and acquiring business sponsorship for HR initiatives.
- Talent Acquisition & Development- Collaborating with the Talent Acquisition team to support workforce planning, hiring and employer branding efforts.
- Employee Advocacy/Relations – Building management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, values-based environment that enables effective employee relations.
- Facilitating key people-related decisions with regards to talent acquisition, development plans, succession planning and diversity issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 10 years senior HRBP/HRD level experience, preferably within a multinational pharmaceutical/ medical devices organisation, and will have a proven capability in partnering with senior leaders / executives to build a work environment that is reflective of the desired culture.
- A flexible attitude and a resilient approach, and enjoys working within an innovative team.
- Strong leadership and people management capability – essential.
- The ability to demonstrate strong business acumen and to combine it with your HR knowledge in a strategic manner to drive the business forward.
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR Professional to join a growing global organisation structure. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape an extremely successful business.
For a confidential discussion on this superb opportunity and organisation call Joanne Lanigan on +353 1 6321877
Salary: On Application