A leading life assurance company providing a range of services to both individual and corporate clients across Europe are currently seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join their organisation. With nearly 80,000 colleagues located around the globe, this organisation are growing rapidly whilst remaining true to their values and putting their customer needs at the centre of the business.
As HR Generalist you will provide comprehensive Human Resources support to meet the growing needs of a busy and challenging environment, in accordance with organisational procedures and objectives and contribute to the development of employee capabilities through recruitment and selection, management information, communication and relationship development, learning and development and general HR administration.
- Work closely with the HR Department and act as the first point of contact for the HR Team to manage all employee relations.
- Prepare and issue monthly Management Information to the business and provide guidance to management on key performance indicators, HR statistics and other required data.
- Drive Learning and Development initiatives focusing on development needs, learning plans, employee development, retention and succession plans.
- Devise HR initiatives to support the development of people management practices and increase employee engagement.
- Manage recruitment processes throughout the organisation and guide line managers on market trends and knowledge.
- Provide expert employee relations advice, management and guidance and work effectively with managers and employees in this space
- Provide HR operational support including, absence management updates, HR reports and internal and external audits as appropriate.
- You must have 3-5 years HR experience within a generalist HR role, ideally within an international financial services environment.
- A degree in HR Management or related qualification with CIPD accreditation is required.
- You must be able to demonstrate best practice in all HR principles and have a strong HR employment law understanding and awareness.
- An understanding of main PC applications (MS office) is required and you will have excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.
Salary: €40000 - €45000