A market leading corporate law firm providing legal advice in Ireland and internationally are seeking to hire a strong HR professional to join their well-structured, progressive, collegiate HR team to support the business across all areas of Human Resource Management as well as working closely with the Head of HR to implement HR plans and strategies.
As HR Lead, you will support an energetic and fast paced area of the business on a range of HR activities, promoting best-practice HR and acting as an adviser and guide to Senior Leaders within the business.
- Work effectively with Senior Management to implement the firm’s talent strategy efficiently.
- Manage the resource planning and talent mapping within the business and develop strategic talent pipelines for the business.
- Successfully support any employee relations matters with management and employees in a timely and best practice manger.
- Support any HR initiatives including performance management, salary reviews, bonus schemes and continuous development.
- Support in the area of corporate social responsibility and employee engagement initiatives throughout the year from design to implementation.
- Build, partner and establish relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally and ensure that HR processes progress in a timely manner.
- Delivery and implementation of any HR talent projects to support and progress the business through attracting and retaining top talent.
- This person will have at least 6 years HR experience at a senior level preferably within a professional services environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a qualification in HR or a related field and be CIPD accredited.
- This role requires a candidate who is a self-starter and can operate calmly in a pressurised and fast paced environment.
- As the HR Lead you will be extremely organised and have the ability to work effectively towards deadlines.
- As part of the HR team, you will be a strong team player working closely with your colleagues possessing high level time management skills.
- You must have the proven ability to influence at a senior level operating discretion, diplomacy, flexibility and pro-activity.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854
Salary: €50000 - €60000
Location: Dublin City Centre