This market leading advisory firm seeks to appoint an ambitious HR Manager to join the organisation as it grows and prepares to transform HR to align more commercially with the business. As a HR Manager in this particular organisation you will work in a high performing and supportive environment that gives you the flexibility to develop innovative HR partnering. Prestigious and highly regarded, this firm have relocated to new offices in Dublin 1 and are committed to continued growth.
The HR Manager will sit on the SLT and hold responsibility for supporting a long established and academic business environment. The role involves providing support and advice on all aspects of HR to business managers with a particular focus on recruitment, performance, talent management, learning and development strategy.
- Working directly with the company Director, CFO & COO the HR manager will play a key role in the design and development of the organisations strategic HR approach and manage and monitor its implementation across the business.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Provide the business with timely metrics and analysis on recruitment, talent management, performance management, learning and development activity and other human resource key performance indicators.
- Act as a consultative and facilitative resource to management/ business leaders and to external member organisations as required (for example: performance management, talent management, change management, reward / recognition);
- Develop excellent internal and external relationships and networks;
- Undertake best practice HR projects, either independently or with other business units with a view to continuously improving the organisation as a great place to work.
- This role will be charged with working closely with management/ business leaders across the firm on the talent and performance agenda’s
- Manage employee compensation and benefits systems.
- Ensure employee training and development needs are met by collaborating with business and functional units.
- Provide coaching and mentoring support to managers and staff especially with individual employee relations issues.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, with 7- 10 years successful track record in a HR Manager / HR Business Partner role
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of HR, including reward & recognition, employee engagement, learning & development and organisation design.
- Excellent leadership & communication skills
- Results driven with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills. You must be able to clearly demonstrate strong business acumen and commercial credibility.
- Ideally you will have a prior HR background within a professional services / corporate HR environments.
To learn more apply on line or call Trish Horan on +353 1 6321839.
Salary: €78000 - €85000
Location: Dublin City Centre