An extensive global organisation, specialising in providing electrical power distribution with manufacturing facilities in Ireland and the USA are currently seeking a HR Manager to join their Irish Headquarters to establish and lead the HR function operationally and strategically to ensure continued growth and success.
As the HR Manager, you will have responsibility to establish a best practice HR function, incorporating day to day HR operations as well as strategic HR initiatives across the business and will have responsibility for the below areas;
- To oversee and support HR interventions to enable the business in achieving business goals.
- To partner with business leaders to drive organisational development and change projects.
- To contribute to the delivery of the organisational objectives and targets through the advisory support and coaching of the Management team.
- Work closely with Senior Leaders within the business on establishing and identifying Talent Mapping, Succession Planning and Learning and Development.
- To implement Talent Management initiatives to enhance and support the recruitment, development and retention of teams members.
- To develop and implement engagement initiatives to promote the organisation as a great place to work with strong team morale, career opportunities, fair procedures and a positive work environment.
- To be the ER/IR Subject Matter Expert and lead the development of programmes in this discipline for implementation across the group.
- Proactively define, develop and implement new HR programmes, policies and procedures and provide advice and guidance to the business
- Supporting and establish a performance management activity e.g. annual performance reviews, feedback activity, management of underperformance, driving high levels of engagement in these activities by the business
- Focus on working with the business to embed the role framework and related activity so that employees understand what is expected of them, what learning relate to their profession and career development opportunities.
- You must have a qualification in HR or a related field and have previous HR Management experience, CIPD is preferable.
- As the HR Manager you must have knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures and proven ability to operate best practice HR.
- You will be able to demonstrate a commercial focus in HR issues and work closely with the Senior Management Team to guide and coach on strategic HR initiatives.
- You will have the ability to identify, communicate and report quickly and effectively on critical issues.
- You will have worked at a level where you familiar with employee benefits, labour regulations and finance from a HR perspective.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran +353 1 632 1854
Salary: €55000 - €65000