One of Ireland’s largest property companies with a diversified business operating nationwide across various locations are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their team. At an exciting time within the property market and a growth in headcount and competition, our client is looking to add value to the overall organisation through delivery of effective people strategies.
Reporting to the HR Director, as HR Manager you will have responsibility for two business units and a shared services function in facilitating a first in class HR service as well as supporting strategic HR processes to enable organisational objectives.
- To provide people leadership for a number of key business leaders and become trusted advisor to managers within the organisation.
- Assist business leaders to deliver their strategy by ensuring that they are structured and resourced correctly through talent pipelines, succession planning and performance management.
- Implement people strategies and HR initiatives to assist each business unit achieve their goals and objectives.
- Provide expert advice on all matters in relation to employee relations, organisation design, change management, reward, recruitment and selection.
- Be recognised as a key business partner to the various management teams you support, spending time in their businesses and with their people.
- Lead and implement a robust talent management process to identify key strengths and gaps and put in place a plan to resource and develop against both current and future requirements.
- Work with the L&D team to ensure that appropriate inductions, on-boarding processes and capability development programmes are put in place.
- Drive the performance management agenda within the business to ensure that managers and staff are having quality, constructive conversations that will enhance individual performance.
- Coach and advise managers on employee relations in line with company policy and procedures and ensure a fair and reasonable process applies.
- Create, deliver and embed agreed change initiatives within the businesses, working with the HR director and other colleagues as appropriate to ensure best practice.
- Provide business leaders with quarterly HR reports on absenteeism, turnover, length of service etc.
- Oversee the monthly payroll process and liaise with the relevant internal parties efficiently.
- You must have a Business or HR Degree and be fully CIPD Qualified as well as having 5-6 years’ experience working within a Generalist, Business Partner or Manager position.
- You must also have proven experience working in a stand-alone role in a fast-paced, customer focussed commercial environment.
- Have previous experience in working with senior leaders or a senior management team.
- Have proven experience of coaching people managers and providing HR support to achieve a positive outcome for the business and individual alike.
- You will be up to date with HR legislation and best practice to provide valuable insight to the businesses.
- As the HR Manager you will have strong communication skills with an ability to quickly build effective relationships with both stakeholders and employee alike.
- Drive implementation of decisions in a timely manner and sets ambitious but realistic timeframes.
- Have proven change management experience around process change and cultural development.
- Have experience with developing and managing direct reports.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 6321854 for more information.
Salary: €55000 - €60000
Location: Dublin City Centre