A renowned retailer with multiple sites across Ireland is seeking to appoint an experienced HR Manager to their growing team, based in the head office in Dublin City Centre. This person will work closely with the founding Directors in leading the HR function and contributing to the overall business goals.
- Managing the full recruitment cycle in attracting talent, interviewing and onboarding whilst Ensuring a cost and time effective recruitment process.
- Delivering inductions alongside identifying and implementing new training modules across each site in line with succession plans and business objectives.
- Establishing a performance management agenda, assisting in delivering appraisals with a focus on motivating and retaining quality staff.
- Overseeing the monthly payroll process and attendance system. Monitoring the costs in relation to absence, turnover and leave.
- Providing advice to managers on employee relations in line with policy and procedures, and conducting grievance and disciplinary meetings ensuring a fair process.
- Acting as a leader to each site in providing advice and building relations to promote staff morale and work ethos in line with company values.
- Being a recognised part of the company management team spending time in head office and on site.
- A HR qualification is not essential but the ideal candidate will demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR with preferably 1 year at management level.
- A passion for retail is highly desirable, having the ability to demonstrate supporting progressive retailers and inspiring the brand.
- A strong team player with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Proactive in approach with the capacity to work on your own initiative and think outside the box.
- Ability to participate in strategic planning towards the business objectives.
To learn more apply online or contact Lauren Adair on +353 1 632 1822 for more information.
Salary: €40000 - €50000
Location: Dublin City Centre