One of Ireland’s leading media corporations is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Shared Services Representative to join their busy HR Department on a fixed term contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to add value to the completion of all HR administrative processes in a timely, accurate and effective manner while working closely with the wider HR team, line management and with other key customers and stakeholders operating best practice HR solutions.
- Completion of all activities related to HR processes, including leave management, recruitment, compensation and benefits processes, promotions, etc.
- Ensure records are kept up to date on HR systems and data accuracy is validated in a timely and deadline driven environment.
- Liaise on a daily basis with line managers, HR Managers and other central functions to collate information for update of HR information systems.
- Ensure responses given, actions taken, and documentation produced comply with internal procedure and standards and external regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Ensure all customers are treated in a cordial, friendly and professional manner.
- Add to improvements in work flow, procedures, use of equipment/systems and forms.
- Encourage the utilisation of electronic options for future query resolution and record update where applicable.
- Advise the Service Delivery Manager of resource requirements on an ongoing basis and for specific major processes/initiatives.
- At least 3-4 years HR administration experience within a large organisation delivering best practice HR services.
- A good working knowledge of HR systems, together with strong PC skills, including core Microsoft packages MS Excel and MS Word.
- Experience with a high-volume transactional environment.
- A strong commitment to providing a first class service to customers and the enthusiasm and drive to see things through to completion.
- Self-motivated, highly organised and flexible with the ability to integrate well within teams and relate to a wide range of individuals at all levels.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.
Salary: €30000 - €40000
Location: Dublin City Centre