HR Shared Services Manager
This multinational Pharmaceutical Shared Services organisation provides healthcare service and support the medical and animal healthcare products across the EMEA region. Due to phenomenal success in delivering customer service, accountancy and supply chain support throughout the EMEA region, they are now seeking a HR Shared Services Manager. This person will work closely with the leadership team and will have the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- Working with your team of 6 HR Analysts and Associates, you will be responsible for the delivery of HR Services to 72 countries. This team is responsible for global HR Data Management including all processes, interpretation, integration, and reporting of business needs into data systems for data intelligence, maintenance and accuracy.
- This role entails ensuring your team deliver on SLA’s set out by the business and driving improvements through a collaborative and strategic approach. You will source new means of supporting employees globally and how to deliver better each time
- You will provide resource planning, capacity of management of tasks; direction and coaching to ensure execution with quality and integrity; ensure collaboration, support, and consistent execution across HR Operations. Identify and solve a range of organizational and operational problems and technical challenges, as well as forecast future business planning needs in conjunction with Global HR Operations Director.
- You will identify opportunities to expand the remit of the team through engagement with key stakeholders and analysing employee requests
- Key activities for this team include: Organisational Management, Personnel Administration, Support for technology used for HR data; Business Data Integration; Data Accuracy and Org structure
Supervisory responsibility of HR Analysts and Associates , including staffing, training, performance, management, compensation, administration, people development & coaching.
- You will have 2 – 3 years people management experience in a HR function along with strong data analytics capability within a HR Shared Services Capacity (ideally SAP or Workday, though this is not essential).
- Previous Project Management experience is a distinct advantage and will ensure that you have the previous knowledge and expertise to manage multiple data projects.
- You will be a natural leader who can motivate and coach their team. This organisation continuously displays world calls employee engagement, as they firmly belief that it is their people that bring success. You will have a similar mind-set.
- Minimum Degree level is required in order to be considered for this role.
- Working with some of Cork’s leading business minds, you will also have tangible and progressive career opportunities.
- Excellent salary (DOE), performance bonus, full family healthcare, pension (up to 8%), educational assistance.
To learn more apply online or contact Ashling Edwards on +353214358748
Salary: €55000 - €63000