My client, a leader in automated manufacturing services is adding to their team with this Inventory Analyst position. This role is based in Galway city in an organisation which prides itself on an excellent track record of solving complex manufacturing problems and providing cost effective manufacturing solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to work with experienced multi-disciplinary teams and gain insight into buying, planning and production in a busy and collaborative environment.
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager you will have oversight of all aspects of the Supply Chain cycle as well as clear progression opportunities through this permanent position.
- Monitor and track all delivered inventory for both production and reporting purposes.
- Liaise between the internal planning, warehouse, and production teams.
- Analyse inventory trends to make future recommendations.
- Analyse discrepancies with a view to implementing permanent solutions relating to material issues.
- Generate and drive weekly ageing status reports for management review.
- Manage the weekly drive count and reporting of same to the customer.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of weekly cycle counts and bi-annual PI reports.
- Work with quality to manage the material returns process, ensuring that no material exceeds the ageing criteria agreed with the customer.
- Highlight potential drive shortages to planning and purchasing to minimise downtime potential.
- Partake in cross functional training in the other disciplines e.g.: buying & planning.
- Proven expertise in SAP is essential.
- Third level qualification in Business or Supply Chain Management or a related qualification.
- 2+ years Inventory Analyst experience is essential.
- PC skills: expert excel skills.
- Good communicator with good team building and leadership skills.
- Ability to present data, with strong analytical skills.
This Inventory Analyst role boasts a competitive base salary along with a comprehensive package.
To learn more about this role or for a confidential conversation contact Katherine Connolly on +353 91 782113
Salary: On Application