Inventory Project Manager
My client is Global FMCG organisation based in Dublin. Due to expanding operations and increased business demand they are seeking an experienced Inventory Management professional to manage multiple inventory projects for the EMEA region.
- You will report directly into the Operations Performance Manager and work very closely with Materials Managers, Regional Logistics Managers and Inventory Managers with a view to control and implement projects to ensure the best possible inventory processes and procedures are in place for the organisation.
- Executing projects in line with the organisations proposed project models while leading, managing and motivating a team of inventory professionals.
- Participating in project tasks and assignments when needed in order to coach and pass on your expertise in Supply Chain Management to the internal business.
- You will have at least 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain/ Inventory Management with Project Management experience.
- Ideally a degree qualification in a relative discipline
- Excellent communication and influencing capabilities
- The ideal candidate will be driven, ambitious and a team player with advanced analytical skills.
- Competitive base salary
- VHI contribution
- TaxSaver scheme
- Paid holidays
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830
Salary: €50000 - €75000
Location: Dublin City Centre