IT Auditor (International Role)
This large global player has seen continuous expansion, acquisitions and growth expand their global portfolio over the last 1-2 years. As a consequence, they are expanding their Audit team in Dublin to cover all IT audit requirements within EMEA.
Joining a department of over 60 and reporting into the Head of IT Auditing, you will be part of an IT Audit team of 10+ and will travel to European countries approximately 40% of the time.
- Work with new business acquisitions across Europe to meet integration and business process requirements across all areas of enterprise infrastructure, databases and systems from an IT auditing perspective
- Plan, lead and execute audits, assessing risk and security issues and make recommendations for improvement across all areas
- Manage the communication of issues, report recommendations and manage the follow up to ensure full audit compliance with global standards
- You will work independently, ensuring the highest standards of practices, tools and techniques are used to effectively audit the organisations
- You will use CAAT tools and manage auditing workflows in relation to data extraction and analysis
- Audit and monitor companies across the following systems/areas: control settings, IT security, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SAP, Active Directory, Firewalls, Unix & Networks
- You will have at least 3-4 years’ experience conducting IT audits in international environments (via consulting practice or directly in large companies)
- You will be CISA qualified and have experience using CAAT tools
- You will have experience leading IT audits in large companies and have effectively managed
- You will have experience with both with IT and Finance audits
- You will be flexible and able to travel weekdays within Europe at least 10 days/month
This organisation offers an amazing career opportunity for motivated, driven and ambitious individuals, to own and lead IT audits in large complex enterprise infrastructure environments with huge opportunity for career progression and growth both in Ireland and abroad.
Salary up to €65-70,000 plus travel allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare etc.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €55000 - €70000
Location: Dublin City Centre