IT Risk & Control Manager
This client is a large international Financial Services client with extensive operations in Dublin. Working within a large environment of over 400 in Technology, you will drive the management of Risk, Governance & Control across the business, leading a team of 8 staff within the risk department.
- Lead a team that ensures full end to end management and mitigation of all IT risk ensuring systems, processes, projects and applications are adhering to the policies and standards expected.
- Manage and co-ordinate business units to ensure effective management, monitoring and reporting of risk.
- Ensure changes in regulatory and commercial requirements are swiftly and correctly adopted across all business units, advising and supporting management in the implementation of same.
- Advise senior managers across the business on the appropriate design of IT controls across areas including change management, IT security, back-up and recovery incident management.
- Ensure the correct approach to risk is embedded appropriately across the organisation, presenting to senior management.
- Manage a team of 8, developing and mentoring staff and ensuring delivery of services to the wider IT group.
- You will ideally have at least 4-5 years’ experience in an IT Risk & Control Management role for a Big 4 consultancy.
- You will be passionate about emerging trends in Risk and ensuring the organisation stays up to date with market trends and technology adoption.
- You will be ITIL V.3 certified and also ideally, CRISC or CISA qualified.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre