IT Systems Administrator
A leading insurance company based in Cork is looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join their team. For the last 4 years this organisation has been voted one of the top employers in Ireland with nearly 500 employees. The role will sit in the IT systems office and will report into the Team Lead within a vibrant and dynamic environment.
As the new IT Systems Administrator, you will:
- Take a leading role in designing and maintaining infrastructure projects.
- Provide innovative advice and solutions to assist with the effectiveness of the company’s infrastructure.
- Manage the VMware environment.
- Monitor and support all servers.
- Monitor and analyse all systems performance and complete reports for systems and projects throughout the organisation.
The ideal IT Systems Administrator will have:
- A degree qualification in an area of IT.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- At least 4 years’ experience with Linux is essential.
- Experience working on VMware and Cloud platforms.
- A strong work ethic with a positive attitude who is willing to work out of hours if required.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: €50,000
- After a 6 month probation period you will be entitled to insurance cover, pension, PRP.
- Educational Assistance Programs.
For more information on this role, apply now or call Nicola McCarthy on +353 (021) 451 1199
Salary: €45000 - €50000