This Java Developer role would allow you to work with IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout the product range of this innovative manufacturing organisation in Galway. The Software function that you will join operates with AGILE methodologies to promote collaboration between different development teams (Firmware, Server, database, front end development and mobile Apps.), offering the suitable candidate great exposure to various technologies across the business.
As the successful Java Developer you will have the opportunity to;
- Design and develop features in a highly scalable environment to very high standards.
- Work with product managers to design solutions.
- Build for high volume platforms: linking millions of users worldwide.
- Get involved in recommending, evaluating and implementing the best solutions.
- Work in a cross-functional agile team to develop features end-to-end across the software stack.
- Create and review user stories and tasks within the Agile Development model.
- Work with emerging technology.
- Define and drive development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation.
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- 4+ years Java software development.
- CSS, Angular and/or web services skills are highly desirable.
- Extensive experience developing highly scalable software solutions for high volume platforms.
- Database experience.
- Experience of applying unit testing techniques using frameworks.
- AGILE SCRUM work environment experience.
- Performance analysis/tuning experience.
Apply now for a discussion on this position.
Salary: On Application