Junior IT Project Manager
This organisation is a very well established, leading Insurance brand. They are currently growing their PMO with continuous demand from clients and have a complex technical delivery environment. Joining a wider IT team of 170+ and a very large company environment, this organisation offers outstanding opportunity to develop critical senior project management capabilities.
- Managing the SDLC from a Project Management perspective including budgets, delivery, risk and issues management, client and stakeholder management.
- Manage a wide variety of new software projects across multiple technology stacks.
- Create project plans, manage processes, resource requirements, governance and ensure the highest standards of delivery.
- Work closely with both business and technology teams to ensure effective delivery of projects.
- You will be either PMP or Prince2 certified with at least 2-3 years professional experience as an IT Project Manager.
- You will have great initiative, attention to detail and passion for delivery and work very well in an internal client facing capacity.
- You will be actively looking for a challenging and dynamic, fast paced work environment with huge scope for growth.
This client offers an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with 2-3 years professional experience to move into a dynamic, fast paced and exciting enterprise work environment.
Salary €55-60,000 plus healthcare, pension and other benefits.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €55000 - €60000
Location: Dublin City Centre