Junior .NET C# MVC 6 Developer
This international financial services organisation has over 10,000 employees worldwide. They have over 70 in technology in Dublin city centre and are expanding their development team to include a Junior C# .NET Support Analyst/Developer to join their growing development team.
Supporting and developing Web Based Cloud applications, you will use .NET C# 6.0 and SQL Server 2014 in an MVC 6 environment.
50% of this role is the support of enterprise systems and applications and 50% of this role is the development of new applications and new projects.
- Liaising with business users and lead developers, analyse business requirements and translate into effective development solutions.
- Develop and enhance Cloud applications, workflows and forms using .NET C# 6.0, MVC as well as SQL on the backend.
- Develop systems/applications that are fully functioning and performing, managing the backend database structure, debugging, troubleshooting and maintaining a highly responsive and effective systems and cloud application environment.
- Develop and enhance applications/systems across a Windows.NET, SharePoint, Web Application and Cloud enterprise environment.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in the development of .NET C# web and backend Windows.NET applications with at least 1 year using MVC
- You will have solid competency around SQL/SQL Server on the backend and will have ideally developed workflows and forms for web based applications.
- You will have a relevant degree in Technology/Computer Applications.
This is a busy, challenging and large enterprise environment with much opportunity and scope for career progression. You will be passionate about development and cloud based applications and be looking for a role where you will have ownership for projects and applications.
Salary: €45-50,000 plus bonus, excellent pension, healthcare and many other benefits.
To learn more apply online or contact Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on +353 1 6321871
Salary: €45000 - €50000
Location: Dublin City Centre