KVM Product Manager
A leading multinational IT solutions organisation has an amazing opportunity for a Product Manager due to its rapid expansion. This position will be responsible for the global management for the organisation’s KVM and Pro-AV business. This position will be based in Limerick and will report into the Director of KVM Business.
As the KVM Product Manager you will be responsible for the organisation’s established position within the KVM and Pro-AV market.
- Guiding a team responsible for the lifecycle of all software focused management products for KVM and Pro-AV businesses for strategic planning to tactical activities
- Developing business cases for new products
- Conducting research and identify market requirements for existing and future products
- Pushing solutions across a number of the organisations departments through market requirements, product contract and positioning
- Creating and executing companywide market plans
- Reporting plans and progress to management
Estimated 20% travel is required to sites in the United States, Europe and Asia as the team is globally dispersed
The ideal KVM Product Manager will have:
- 5 years+ experience with product management in AV, KVM or Broadcasting type businesses
- Degree qualification in engineering, computer science, information systems or similar
- Experience with Marketing, sales launches and operations processes
- Proficiency in hardware and software development processes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of networking, KVM, AV, Virtualization and IT infrastructure technologies
- Certifications in Project or Product Management are highly desirable
Up to €80,000 depending on experience, including pension, health insurance and bonus.
For more information on this role, apply now or call Nicola McCarthy in HRM on (+353 21) 451 1199
Salary: €60000 - €80000