Lab Supervisor – Chemistry
My client, a global contract research organisation are expanding their operations off the back of current success and winning new business. With expansion comes career development opportunities for a talented Laboratory Supervisor in a fast paced, busy environment. The successful candidate will report to the Laboratory Manager and will supervise a team of Scientists. This role involves supervision, project management and providing technical direction to laboratory staff. You will lead projects and liaise directly with clients to ensure timelines are being adhered to and deliverables are being met.
- This supervisory role involves allocation, scheduling and supervising a team of scientists.
- You will be responsible for preparation, review or approval of study protocols and project status reports.
- You will be technical and involved in designing experimental study protocols and undertaking troubleshooting for methods and instrumentation.
- Part of your role will be to review and approve laboratory investigations, deviations and other QA documentation.
- You will be involved in assisting the preparation of study proposals, project definition and pricing.
- You will have a degree in Science, preferably in a chemistry related subject.
- You must have supervisory experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech or analytical contract laboratory industries.
- You must have experience in some of the following techniques: HPLC, UPLC, GC, GCMS, Pharmacopia Methods of analysis, Dissolution, FTIR, UV, wet chemistry.
For more information apply now or call Kristine Reynolds on +353 91782112
Salary: On Application