This company is one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical organisations. Through acquisitions and mergers, they have expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 countries. This organisations growth strategy is to focus on developing and marketing innovative speciality medicines for symptomatic conditions to serve significant unmet patient needs. They are now seeking a Lab Technician to join their growing team in Mayo.
This Lab Technician position will be responsible for the following:
- Performing laboratory tests and studies required, you may also perform dynamic and non-operational environmental monitoring of the manufacturing facility.
- Maintaining and calibrating laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
- Compliance with cGMP documentation.
- Compliance with cGMP practices and regulations.
- Maintaining health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Compiling statistical analysis and working with quality by design, dry lab or similar software.
- Training may include microbiological, biological and/or chemical evaluation of final product, intermediate products and raw materials, as well as inspection and release of quarantined raw materials.
The successful Lab Technician will have:
- 3 years’ experience in Method Development / Validation.
- Competency in HPLC/UPLC and GC techniques.
- Experience in protocol / report writing.
To learn more apply online or contact Preneta Naidoo directly on +353 1 6321870 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application