Lead Digital Architect – Emerging Technologies
This organisation is a large enterprise Financial Services organisation with large operations in Dublin city centre. Joining a wider team of over 500 in digital technology you will play a critical role in driving emerging trends and bringing new ideas and make the future of architecture a reality within this highly driven, cutting edge team and environment.
Working within a senior team of over 40 in Digital Architecture you will play a key advisory role in what’s coming next and how it should be done as well as leading and governing architecture standards that will drive highly innovative solutions that will shape the company’s future digital footprint.
If you are looking for a team who are passionate about setting new standards in digital enterprise architectural, read on….
- Lead the introduction and adoption of new digital architecture solutions across an enterprise environment and a wide range of technology domains including Software Development, Integration, Data, Information Security and others.
- Make recommendations to senior IT stakeholders on emerging trends and lead the design of new architecture that will create a unified digital services offering to millions of customers in a 24×7 online environment.
- Oversee and govern architecture standards and blueprints ensuring they are fit for purpose and aligned with emerging trends and best practice.
- Guide senior stakeholders on the impact of technology choices and advise them on solutions that will enable the evolution services to customers.
- You will have at least 6-10 years’ experience designing enterprise architecture solutions in a digital environment.
- You will have a real passion for emerging trends and technologies and have solid experience in advising senior IT & business stakeholders on architectural direction.
- You will have worked in Agile environments and in fast moving, 24×7 online enterprise environments.
- Ideally you will have some experience in financial services though this is not necessary.
This is a permanent opportunity with huge scope for career progression. If you like whiteboards, breakout areas and an energetic, passionate team that are shaping the digital footprint of one of Ireland leading Financial Services organisation, then this company can offer you an outstanding career opportunity.
Salary €80,000-€120,000 depending on experience and level.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €80000 - €120000
Location: Dublin City Centre