Our client is a leading global asset management group with offices across the globe. They have over €800 billion in assets under management. They have just created a brand new Legal Counsel role for their Luxembourg offering.
This newly created position will allow the successful candidate to join a team in Luxembourg, working closely with the senior regional counsel based there, and the larger legal team in London.
- Provide legal advice for the groups Lux fund range such as UCITS, AIFs and SICAVS.
- Launch new vehicles and implement regulatory changes.
- Review and negotiate purchase agreements, fund distribution agreements and platform agreements.
- Review and draft prospectuses, articles of association.
- Monitors relevant regulatory developments.
- Review transactional documentation required to invest in IPOs where investments are time sensitive.
- Negotiate on general contracts.
All candidates must:
- Be a qualified lawyer from a jurisdiction in the EU.
- Have 2 plus years experience in funds law gained from a law firm or from a financial services group.
- Solid legal and regulatory knowledge of the Lux financial services market.
- Experience dealing with both UCITs and alternative investment products.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Fluency in English. Other European languages would be advantageous.
To learn more please apply online or contact Zarah Walsh on (+353 1) 632 1866
Salary: €70000 - €80000