Linux Systems Administrator
My client is a market leading financial services provider specialising in financial services for hedge funds, Investor services and Tax reporting Services. Due to consistent growth across the business, this company requires a System Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Create scripts and routine tasks in accordance to the business requirements.
Escalate software and network incidents to server team and vendor as necessary.
- Arrange and coordinate patch releases and software upgrades with internal technical teams, i.e. database administrators and servers administrators.
- Test and deploy system upgrades in coordination with the Central Compliance Department.
- Coordinate with network engineering, business application and database administration functions to implement new systems that utilize best practices.
- Ensure the integrity and security of enterprise data in accordance to Group policy.
- Strong customer support and interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Team work oriented.
To learn more, apply online or contact Gerard Gardiner on +353 21 4511192.
Salary: €55000 - €65000